Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from our website, through email or via the Mindbody app which we use for booking purposes (collectively referred to for this purpose as “our website”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website. Additionally, when you register with us and thereafter use our website for booking classes, making a purchase or attempting to make a purchase, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers),email address, phone number and some general medical information. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we are talking both about Device Information and Order Information. By visiting and using our website, you consent to us collecting and using your Personal Information as set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any class bookings and orders (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).We have in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Information from being accidently lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, altered or disclosed.
In providing your personal information as part of registration with us you herby consent to receiving any em marketing we may forward.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of targeted advertising on various forums such as Facebook, Google and Bing by selecting the appropriate options on those third party websites.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information
We may update this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us on the information noted below:
Address – Original Hot Yoga Ltd, Unit 5B, Berryden Business Park, 12 Berryden Road, Aberdeen, AB15 6 XZ
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org